Old 01-03-2005, 06:48 AM
Theo

Bob Pastorio wrote:

Theo wrote:

HI

yes it easy when daddy pays you two years or more of tuition at

Kimura's

Invernizzi is one of the biggest Mozzarella and cheese company in
Italy ..

you can Zen when you do not need to strive like hoi polloy to make

your living

E pur se muove...

e vedremo dove andra'!

Marco may be like others who come from wealthy families whose striving
may be less burdensome than most endure, but it can't really be denied
that he has a remarkable gift.

Agreed ,I sow his works two years ago he is remarkable.. but he is
not a genious as kimura ( that I do not appreciate 100%) and too young
to be defined as such

His trees speak all the testimonial he
needs for that. Many, many people have all their schooling costs paid by
"daddy" and never achieve the depth and skill that Marco has.

not so sure .. when all is served on a silver tray , unless one is
a troll , cannot fail .. and he is not a Kimura yet .. he just started
off well ..time will tell and life is long ...

It is never easy to distinguish oneself as Marco has in this field, no
matter who pays for the education. When all is said and done, it's
results that count. It's the product of that education that counts.

I am sorry
I know what money can help and do ..and money always flows to those
who already has it..
if you are Mr nobody no one would give you a 1000 $ or more worth old
tree to work unless you pay it with your money.., nor you could pay
yourself editors for books living in a foreign country like japan
where is not cheap to live, , pay yourself a Kimura for tuitions , and
bonsai kilns have terrible working hours .. and no time to work part
time to earn your living .. if you do not have founds behind you, you
cannot efford it ...

so let's puts things in his right frame

but of course the trend today is the *fast generation*
before to become a well known master would have taken 10 -15
yearsor more ( see Kimura's curriculum ),today in 2 years and some
ads everybody is staring at you saying : OOOOHHHH openwide mouth like
geese!

It's where the person takes what he has learned. Watching him in
action, listening to him explain his thinking and talking with him at
a fair length showed me his extraordinary breadth of understanding.
This is astonishing in a person in his late 20's. We should all be as
talented and skilled.

I am not easily impressed
a lot of young proms got lost on their way .. it looks like he has
talent he has to show that his talent will evolve in time we will talk
about his talent in the next 20 years !
cheers
Theo