Old 03-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Salty Thumb

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message
from Shez contains these words:

One of the best tips I have for compost is to get the man in your
life to go out and water it...preferably night time, lets not shock
the neighbours male urine acts as a catalyst and the compost heap
heats up a lot quicker and composts a lot faster, its a lot cheaper
than buying chemicals to improve your compost heap...
Only men I am afraid, it doesn't work with female urine, apparently
its the hormones that men produce that do the trick.

Women's works just as well...I promise. All human urine contains
urea, (converted nitrogen; a component of fertilisers)) and that's
what activates compost heaps, not hormones.
Janet

I guess that male urine is typically higher in urea due to diet.
However, and more practically, male urine comes with a much more
convenient extensor schlong applicator.

If you eat a lot of processed foods, take a lot of meds or have a SWMBO
that will smack the living crap out of you, you probably shouldn't.

(Woman: Hmm, the toilet seat has been down an awful lot lately, I wonder
if my DH has been peeing in the garden again. leaves to get rolling
pin)