Old 03-03-2005, 04:45 PM
dwizane

GoldLexus Wrote:
Nedra,
At Pondfiltrations website
http://www.pondfiltration.com/filtermedia.html

It is $40.00 cheaper compared to local shops. Here in the local shops
it
sells the media bags for $150-$165! Online $114.00 plus s&h.

"Nedra" wrote in message
nk.net...-
I'm really curious ... GoldLexus, where did you find the online PF
media
bags?
I bought mine online but not for $40.00 cheaper

Nedra

"GoldLexus" wrote in message
...-
The waterfall is loud BUT for us that is a good thing. Sunnyside is
at--
our--
back fence, it drowns out most traffic noise.
You have one boulder that is over 1000 pounds?! How on earth are
you-
getting-
it to your pond site?
My brother in law is coming over to take a look at the leak on Wed.
we-
want-
to make sure that we really know
that the leak is where we think. Then we will have to turn the fall
off-
and-
let things dry out. We are going to use mortar
instead of the GreatStuff we used before. Greatstuff is easier but-
obviously-
didn't last long. Hubby still wants to use more GreatStuff but
I want it done right and to last.
Don't worry, I wont be at any pond shops unless I need to pick a
brain--
or--
two. I already found the PondFiltration 'media bags'
for $40.00 cheaper online.
Look forward to seeing your completed pond! Have fun.

"Grumpy"
wrote in message
Wow, that is quite the water fall. How is the noise (sound) of the
splash? I'm trying to plan mine. I think it's going to be on the
loud
side with the the 3 streams and all. I just got the boulders a
couple---
of---
days ago, I'll post soon. The big one is 1,100 lbs. Keep us posted
on
your leak. And nice meeting you too. We should visit each
other's---
ponds---
and take notes! See ya soon. (stay out of those expensive pond
shops!)

GoldLexus wrote:

Wow, Dave what a plan!!! That is going to be really an awsome--
pond/water--
feature.
Here is a link to our waterfall if you are interested....
http://public.fotki.com/Nikkiekoala/our_garden/
You can kind of get an idea of what I was talking about at the
pond-
shop.-
Good luck with your pond I hope you post pictures when it is--
completed.--
It was nice meeting you.
Nikkie

"Grumpy" wrote in message

This guy at the pond store wants to sell me 2 filter at 500.00+---
each.-
My--
pond will be about 5-6k gallons. Suggestions?
pics he
http://home.comcast.net/~grumpy232/pondpage.htm

-

-

-

I have Pondfiltration filters on 3 ponds, 1 freshwater and 1 sal****er
aquarium. Luckily, i work for Pond FIltration, and make the media
bags,so i get mine for free. And i just learned that the price has come
down to 90$.

--
dwizane