Old 04-03-2005, 08:39 AM
David Rance

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, r.p.mcmurphy wrote:

I have John Deere LT170 mulching mower... the only problem i have had with
it is a snapped drive belt(under light load)....cost £40 each time...not
sure id recommend one like mine...unless they swap to gear or chain drive.

Looks to be a nice machine - but expensive!

I'm going to have to buy such a mower this year as my kind neighbour in
Normandy is giving up sheep and I have just under an acre of grass to
keep under control.

Can anyone tell me of a make/model to steer clear of?

David
--
David Rance http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk
Fido Address: 2:252/110 writing from Caversham, Reading, UK