Old 02-03-2005, 09:05 PM
Derek Broughton

kathy wrote:

*Other* ponders, who shall remain nameless, have lotus
that grow like weeds. Some of them have whole ponds
full of them.

They're only nameless because there's so many of us that you'd develop
cramps in your hands typing them all...

Besides the seed starts I killed, I managed to kill one that
was dug up from a University extension pond that was
closing down and then one that jan gave me last year.

The dug-up ones don't surprise me - they are a little difficult to transpose
that way - but you killed one _Jan_ had lovingly tended??

So this is the LAST year I'm trying it. I'm sure it isn't me...
I'm betting it is the vibrations that run through the house
from the band practicing... that's it.

Yeah, sure :-)
--
derek