Old 02-03-2005, 04:25 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Tell her your experience with the T.Lily last year, what was that Panama
Pacific or Pacific Blue or something. It was small wasn't it? ~ jan

On 2 Mar 2005 06:15:44 -0800, "kathy" wrote:

Hi Elaine,
Lilies aren't really my area of knowledge.
I tend to have pink, white, yellow lilies
whereas Jan has real names for her's ;-)

But since this is a pond related subject I
thought I'd pop in and bask in this calm
corner of the newsgroup.... aaaahhhh :-)

And I might have a suggestion as I think
tropicals will open later in the afternoon.

kathy

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~