Old 04-03-2005, 03:14 PM
jane

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 21:01:18 GMT, "McCready"
wrote:

~What happened to Chris Beardshaw?
~
~Monty hasn't mentioned why he's disappeared.
~
Poached by the opposition I think, which is fairy snuff since the Beeb
poached Monty off C4... Fair swap to me - now all they have to do is
get rid of all the other pretties and leave just the plantspeople and
stop doing the garden tours in favour of practical stuff and I'll be
happy.

Talking of practical, anyone want to chat about the new-style BBC GW
Magazine? I opened my April one yesterday and was extremely pleasantly
surprised - hugely revamped/expanded 'what to do now' sections, a new
series on allotments covering both traditional style and raised bed
(yippee) and more of it (not visibly all adverts).

I resubbed last summer using the Tesco clubcard cheapie offer (a year
for 8 quid of tokens, so free) and so it's even better value!

--
jane

Mark Twain