Old 05-03-2005, 03:55 AM
Aunty Kreist

"madgardener" wrote in message
I frelling LOVE it. children quit throwing the spells around and the

curses,
evil eyes and bad thoughts and think SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but

on
the other hand, we really haven't had a good old fashioned FOOD FIGHT to
relieve the tensions in awhile, so fling away. in between the words and
mumbles, are some hilarious retorts, comebacks and snickers. I love this
newsgroup! This is why I visit even if I don't always contribute what some
would think is trite ramblings.

garden note: my Siberian crocus are blooming again! woo hoo!!
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Faerie Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7?, Sunset zone 36 where I have CLAY
that I put compost, pea gravel, sand and leaves into all the time to work

it
down and so far, NO CEMENT, no BRICKS! LOL

Don't mind the ARW troll. He only knows how to grow an appetite for hot
dogs.

Spring is almost here!

"The Cunning Linguist :Þ" wrote in message

"Questions" wrote in message
On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 06:10:40 GMT, "Kethera" wrote:

Some of the herbs I use for cooking, some for spell work

Cross posting from alt.religion.wicca to rec.gardens is a tad weird,
but being in wicca or any religious cult is weird anyway.

Right, we should all be good normal xians who cut our nuts off so we can

fly
on comets and give our kids poison kool-aid

Please, keep your hocus-pokus crap where it belongs, not in a
newsgroup for gardeners. If some person from alt.pedophile posts that
they use lettuce for garnishing their victims genitalia, it doesn't
mean that gardeners should have to listen to their crap either.

Like gardeners are some elite, social group. Ha! A bunch of fags and old
women who throw shit around and then brag about a natural process they

have
nothing to do with.
I am in awe

Go away or stop talking about your wicca bull. You insult everyone's
intelligence by just suggesting that horse pucky should be given
credence.

Just as long as we haven't insulted you

--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

To give Tales his due, he is a talented and able witch. However he is a
negative energy and will show you the "highlights" of a negatively

applied
system.

http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft

© 2005 by Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft. All rights reserved