Old 05-03-2005, 07:16 AM
Rodney Pont

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:13:01 -0000, Oxymel of Squill wrote:

worth finding out about, thanks very much, will do

Have you thought about asking a vet? I have a list of vets in the UK
who treat fish and can email you the details of one if you let me know
where you are in the UK, they are listed by county.

Our vet doesn't know anything about fish but she spoke to one in
Cheshire who approved the antibiotic I wanted to use and the dosage
when we had a systemic bacterial infection last year.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont