Old 05-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Toni

"gary" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have just finished hand-weeding an 800 sq ft garden. The weeds were
everywhere and, because I didn't get all the weeds and/or their roots,
I'm sure that, in the very near future, the weeds will re-sprout.

What can I use to kill the remaining weeds and/or their roots without
harming the established shrubs in the garden? How do I apply that
product?

Just be aware that no matter what miracle method you use- pulling weeds is a
very regular part of gardening. You'll be surprised at the number of things
that will sprout atop/within your layer of mulch...

Toni Carroll
South Florida USA
Zone 10