Old 05-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Salty Thumb

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message ybNVd.65862$Dc.51357@trnddc06
from Salty Thumb contains these words:

I guess that male urine is typically higher in urea due to diet.

Over here, men and women living in the same household eat the same
diet. I don't hold with making men eat humble pie, their hat, their own
words etc..not more than once a week, anyway.

Around here, the same food may be on the table, but not everyone eats the
same portions or even the same things. All you have to do is ask "who
gonna eat the last pork chop" and "who gonna eat the tofu burger". Of
course there are a lot of exceptions, which is why I said "typically".

However, and more practically, male urine comes with a much more
convenient extensor schlong applicator.

The versatile range of the compact concealed applicator, is a well
kept secret.

Janet.

Next time I want to get smacked I'll ask some women who are um queued for
the WC if that is true.