Old 05-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Reel McKoi

"Elaine T" wrote in message
om...

That's when you need a nice, planted fishtank! *evil grin* I can
introduce you to the very, very dark side of winter boredom - planted
aquaria! It's deceptively easy - instead of a black oil pan, you pick
up a 10 gallon fishtank.

## I already have one in the sunroom and it's loaded with plants. We just
picked up some beautiful gold and red platties last Saturday for it. But it
just wasn't a .... pond! I have another 2 gallon tank with a blue betta
and some plants.

Suddenly you realize you can watch everything
grow from the sides instead of only the top...

## You got that right. I have two 55 gallon tanks in the outbuilding. I
may set one up for next winter. I've had indoor tanks for years and just
had to take a break from them for awhile.

BTW, I love the name ponsai too!

--
__ Elaine T __
__' http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__