Old 05-03-2005, 03:14 PM
The Cunning Linguist :Þ

"Aunty Kreist" wrote in message

Heh. Do pussy willows count?

So this farmer hears a knock at his door. He opens it and there stands a man
who is obviously a city slicker. "Excuse me," says the man, "but I noticed
some Honeysuckle growing down by your gate. I was wondering if you would
allow me to gather some of the honey. I would gladly share it with you."
Laughing at the ignorance of the city fellow, the farmer said, "Sure, you go
right ahead."
A couple of hours later, there is another knock at the door and there stands
the city slicker with two buckets of honey. He hands one to the farmer and
says, "Here's your share." All the farmer can do is look astonished as he
takes the honey and the man leaves.
That very next weekend, the city slicker shows up again. "Excuse me, sir,
but I noticed some Milk Weed growing over by your pond. I wonder if I could
harvest some of the milk? I would gladly share anything I take with you."
Laughing at how stupid some people can be, the farmer agreed. A couple of
hours later, here comes the city slicker with two pails of milk. He hands
the totally perplexed farmer his share and leaves.
The following weekend again comes the knock at the door. It's the city
slicker. "Excuse me, sir, but I noticed some Pussy Willow . . . "
"Just a minute, son, let me get my coat!"

--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

To give Tales his due, he is a talented and able witch. However he is a
negative energy and will show you the "highlights" of a negatively applied
system.

http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft

© 2005 by Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft. All rights reserved