Old 05-03-2005, 03:20 PM
The Cunning Linguist :Þ

"madgardener" wrote in message
I frelling LOVE it. children quit throwing the spells around and the

curses,
evil eyes and bad thoughts and think SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but

on
the other hand, we really haven't had a good old fashioned FOOD FIGHT to
relieve the tensions in awhile, so fling away. in between the words and
mumbles, are some hilarious retorts, comebacks and snickers. I love this
newsgroup! This is why I visit even if I don't always contribute what some
would think is trite ramblings.

I can see why you fit in so well with the gardening group. Let me guess, you
speciality is fertilizer

garden note: my Siberian crocus are blooming again! woo hoo!!

Like you had something to do with it

madgardener up on the ridge, back in Faerie Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7?, Sunset zone 36 where I have CLAY
that I put compost, pea gravel, sand and leaves into all the time to work

it
down and so far, NO CEMENT, no BRICKS! LOL

You are as boring as dirt

--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

To give Tales his due, he is a talented and able witch. However he is a
negative energy and will show you the "highlights" of a negatively applied
system.

http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft

© 2005 by Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft. All rights reserved