Old 05-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Salty Thumb

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message vwiWd.68185$Dc.27432@trnddc06
from Salty Thumb contains these words:

dps wrote in news:4228ab57$0$572$b45e6eb0
@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu:

Janet Baraclough wrote:
... The versatile range of the compact concealed applicator, is a
well kept secret. ...

The chamber pot is also a useful tool. The whole family can use it.

Speaking of chamber pots, there use to be a technological innovation
called the Internet Toilet (not the Micro$oft Internet Toilet). I
guess they don't sell it any more because it was basically a jug
marked "Internet toilet". Big seller, I guess. Not sure if it was
suitable for women, versatile range or no.

Here, they sell a plastic thing for women to pee in the
car...without
leaving their seat. I think its also used by women in wheelchairs.

In the days when women wore crinoline dresses with huge skirts
supported on a wire frame, the wearer couldn't undress without
assistance; nor could she sit down once she had been dressed. dressed.
So how do you think they managed all day long? Well, they didn't wear
drawers, took walks in the garden/park, and peed standing up.

Janet.

I always assumed there were ladies-in-waiting in attendance or a midget
with a bucket under there waddling after her.

Anyway, Internet Urinal with female adapter "only" $5
http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/toys/7293/