Old 05-03-2005, 05:36 PM
San Diego Joe

"REBEL JOE" wrote:

As I am on webtv we are getting the new box they have out. It will not
let you in the news groups. I am very upset about that but it has more
power and you can do much more with it on the net so I have to go with
it. It also can be hooked to broadband. I will really miss you all (even
you Roy) and thank you all for all the info I got here. This is still
the best group on the net. I will be here till the 17th then we get
hooked up. Keep on ponding

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

I use a "free" news service (http://www.teranews.com/). They charge
something like $3 to sign up, but after that there is no charge. I subscribe
to a few groups and haven't hit the download limit yet.

Not to suggest I know anything about your situation, but you can buy some
pretty cheap new/used computers now a days.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.

"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and
bring something to kill"