Old 05-03-2005, 04:49 PM
McCready

"anon4186" wrote in message
o.verio.net...
I'm looking for a plant for my home office and am wondering if anyone can
provide some suggestions? Here are the requirements -

Must like central heating (warm/dry)
needs to be tall and bushy, and not sticky outy (going in a narrow gap
next
to the door)
evergreen if possible (to lazy to pick up the leaves)
strong survival instinct (no doubt I will over or under water it, toast it
some days and freeze it the next)
doesn't need lots of light (will be in the shade)
idiot proof (err... self explanitory)
healthy for me (aren't some plants supposed to be good at absorbing toxins
from the air? and with all my PC's and printers there should be lots of
those)

Aspidistra.