Old 05-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

Also, I have considered buying some of those plastic swimming pools and
drilling holes in the bottom for drainage and using the square foot method
until the grass is dead under the pools next spring, then using that spot.

Now, there's an idea. I usually set several large plastic storage
containers on top of porous weed paper when planting season
comes before I've had a chance to till up an area. I prefer the
porous weed paper to the plastic stuff, but I'll warn you that
crab grass can grow on top of the porous weed paper.

Would the pool be deep enough? I guess that would depend on what
size pool you got, huh? I'll have to think about this one.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"