Old 05-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Phil L

anon4186 wrote:
:: I'm looking for a plant for my home office and am wondering if
:: anyone can provide some suggestions? Here are the requirements -
::
:: Must like central heating (warm/dry)
:: needs to be tall and bushy, and not sticky outy (going in a narrow
:: gap next to the door)
:: evergreen if possible (to lazy to pick up the leaves)
:: strong survival instinct (no doubt I will over or under water it,
:: toast it some days and freeze it the next)
:: doesn't need lots of light (will be in the shade)
:: idiot proof (err... self explanitory)
:: healthy for me (aren't some plants supposed to be good at
:: absorbing toxins from the air? and with all my PC's and printers
:: there should be lots of those)

Ficus Plasticata Domestica

--

http://www.blueyonder256k.myby.co.uk/