Old 06-03-2005, 01:14 PM
op4_camper

"Tom Schneider" wrote in message ...
Hi all. I'm thinking of purchasing a zero turn tractor this spring. I have a realatively flat 1 3/4 acre property. I found a pretty good deal on a used John Deere SST 16 with the freedom deck at a local John Deere dealer. I know they discontinued making them this year due to poor sales. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks, Tom Schneider

What are you asking. Are you asking about types of mower or this model of mower?
What are you looking for a great mower that will last a long time with a great cut?
Or a mower that you will use other attachments with but wont last as long or cut as good.
What price range are you looking at. Need more details please.