Old 06-03-2005, 04:39 PM
cat daddy

"Rusty Mase" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 07:50:16 -0600, "cat daddy"
wrote:

"escape" wrote
Also, you are sending email from the UK. I didn't know the UK was in

Texas.

V., Gardenbanter is a UK "web interface to the popular gardening

series
of newsgroups" with access to austin.gardening.
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/

Yes, many people are scrambling now to find reliable news feeds. The
OP identified himself as being in San Antonio. Posting through free
news feeds anywhere is becoming common. I have a friend who posted
through a university in Germany because it was a reliable and free
news feed. That recently changed, though, so he is scrambling again.
I ended up subscribing to one for three dollars a month just to solve
the issue.

I suppose that $13.25 a year might be a deal breaker for some, but my
experience in the past is that their server is as fast and reliable as
Giganews or Supernews (and spam-free), and most free servers now aren't.

http://news.individual.net/
The fee for an account for News.Individual.NET is 10 EUR per year (annual
payment)

10.00 EUR = 13.2445 USD