Old 06-03-2005, 05:16 PM
Elaine T

dfreas wrote:
Why not get a female betta to add to the tank? It will make the whole
system more interesting and you'll get to see more natural betta
behavior plus it will double your nitrate output. You win all around
that way.

-Daniel

That's an interesting thought. Thanks. Do you think a 2 gallon is
really big enough for the female to be safe if there is some aggression?
The hex shape doesn't give much length for swimming. I do have a
community tank where I could put her if things go badly, though.

I had also thought of adding a couple of Otocinclus since there's some
soft green algae now.

--
__ Elaine T __
__' http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__