Old 06-03-2005, 05:52 PM
John Bachman

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:31:23 -0500, Mike Sousa
wrote:

Howdy,

I'm having difficulty getting my stone fruit trees to bear some fruit at
harvest time. Did some research and it appears that Brown Rot and
Curled Leaf are two diseases that just won't go away. I have peach,
nectarine, plum, cherry & apple trees. I live in New England.

Was hoping one of you kind folks would share some wisdom so that I can
at least see what a home grown plum tastes like.

How about a little more information on your problems, Mike? Are fruit
developing at all? If not you could have a pollination problem that
has to be solved before anything else.

John in NH