Old 06-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Mike Sousa

John Bachman wrote:
How about a little more information on your problems, Mike? Are fruit
developing at all? If not you could have a pollination problem that
has to be solved before anything else.

John in NH

Hi John,

The fruit trees are 5 to 6 years old.

The Peach trees have had fruit for the past two years, but they fall off
before maturing and they have the leaf curl disease.

The nectarine trees had fruit for the first time last year but they all
dried up before they matured. The same thing with the apple trees.

The cherry tree has never had fruit, but it's only 3 years old.

The plum trees has had fruit for the past three years but last year they
got the biggest and appeared to be ready to deliver. All the fruit then
shriveled up in a two week span -- after research, I determined it was
brown rot.

I did spray a generic fungicide early in the year but that was advice
from a friend of a friend. I figured before I would dig in and research
this fully on the net, I would see if anyone living in the Northeast had
simple advice, etc...

Thanks,
-- Mike