Old 06-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Steve Calvin

David wrote:

Boy, no arguement with ya there! I think that it's time for the
masses to stand up and take the country back from these idiots.
Problem is, people are so complacent that it will probably never
happen. Especially when voting has come down to "ok, who do I dislike
the least" for a a large percentage of the population. :-(

Isn't that the truth! I guess that's one reason I love my garden. When
I'm in my garden I can forget that these things are happening, at least
for a little while.

lol, me too. But my garlic has been seriously confused this winter with
the ups and downs of the weather in the northeast US. I can almost hear
it saying "ok, I should start growing, oops, no wait it's g.d. cold
again so I'd better now... ok, warm again...' (continually go back to
beginning)

Hopefully it'll be ok 'cause that store bought stuff doesn't even come
close.

--
Steve