Old 06-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Rusty Mase

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:26:46 GMT, escape
wrote: (again artfully snipped)

I always usually top post, unless like in this post I'm responding to separate
paragraphs.

Exactly, and I never figured out why someone would find this rude.

Which is when I'm gone and while I may miss good stuff, I don't have the desire
to scroll that far.

Or even bother to download the post due to size as I am on a regular
modem. It does leave you with a sense of possibly missing something.

I think some of this bottom post after repeating the entire thread
dates back to the early days of Usenet when posts were unreliably
distributed to news servers and there was a chance that someone might
not have access to all the previous posts. Maybe those days have not
passed and I am missing something.

Rusty Mase