Old 07-03-2005, 04:23 AM
Timothy

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 10:43:09 -0500, Tom Schneider wrote:

Hi all. I'm thinking of purchasing a zero turn tractor this spring. I have
a realatively flat 1 3/4 acre property. I found a pretty good deal on a
used John Deere SST 16 with the freedom deck at a local John Deere dealer.
I know they discontinued making them this year due to poor sales. Any
feedback would be appreciated. Thanks, Tom Schneider

Good day Tom. I run honda and toro, but my honda dealer is also the deere
dealer. As far as they are concerned, Deere is no longer able to support
commerical lawn equiptment. I was thinking about buying a commercial 21"
from them this winter, but they don't even carry them anymore. My service
guy said that in the past 5 years 80% of their warranty work was on Deere.

It seems that Deere is racing to the bottom when it comes to the
commercial market. They figure that the consumer market holds alot more
profit and their production costs are much less.

--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com