Old 07-03-2005, 04:35 AM
Penelope Periwinkle

On 5 Mar 2005 18:48:57 -0800, "urbanChiles"
wrote:

Ya know, Penelope, you've come at me with both barrels today,

No, I haven't. If you consider this "both barrels" I suggest you
take great caution not to really irk me.

and
I've tried to be polite but I'm not really sure what set you off. So
I looked around at your other posts on USENET to try to figure out if I
should take it personally or not. Clearly I shouldn't.

I see you post on soc.singles.moderated A LOT.

Yes! I do. I love those people. Why don't you post your spam
over there? They'll love it! Just ask Singles Reflection Guy.

So I'm thinking to
myself: why is such a sweet and demure woman single? Then it hit me.
You're probably not single because you're sweet and demure.
You're probably single because you're such a hateful, spiteful
bitch. Now it all makes sense...

giggle I see you read for content about as well as you post
it, that is to say, not at all.

So, Scott, did you and Donald have a big 'old time last night?

Tell you what: let's just avoid each other around here, okay?

No. You're a spammer. You should be flamed and harassed
endlessly.

Clearly your only interest is spewing snarky, hateful bile,

nodding solemnly I am a Big Meaniehead.

and me...
well... after reading many of your posts I'm quite sure I'm not
interested in a damn thing you have to say, you hateful hag. So ignore
me in the future and I can assure you that you can expect the same from
me.

Penelope, haggish meaniehead 'bot.
"ElissaAnn"