Old 07-03-2005, 02:26 PM
J Fortuna

Default last but not least: some good news (about Burr Nelly Isler)

My Burr Nelly Isler that I got about 2 months ago, and that lost a few
leaves and bud blasted on two of it's four spikes, has finally stabilized
and it's third spike is actually starting to flower (opening the first
flower today). When I mail ordered it, it came with two very advanced spikes
and two low spikes. It looks like the low spikes are both going to make it,
and the plant has stabilized and acclimated to the new environment. Yay.
Joanna