Old 07-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Al

Now that's an original idea worth pointing out again.

wrote in message
Hi Joanna,

Hey, so long as you have roots your doing great! I had a seedling I
ordered off of ebay and I didn't know at that time how to take care of
it. It got root rot and almost died. It had two tiny leaves, I took it
and put it in a paper towel suspended in a glass. Each day the paper
towel dried out and I rewet it. It responded by putting on roots and I
repotted it. It's very happy now a year or more later and is getting
bigger - about six inches across. So see so long as you have roots your
doing great. Keep up the good work......Burr