Old 07-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Pam Moore

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:08:05 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

"andrewpreece" wrote in message

I much rather have Chris back than that strange red-bad-haired woman!

Oh !!
I liked her :~)

Me too. I much prefer a skilled plant enthusiast like Carol Klein to all
those self-conscious, preening meeja personalities.

I like Carol Klein and admire her knowledge and welcome her on the
team. BTW last weekI met Diana Guy, winner of BBC Gardener of the
Year. She was full of praise for Monty. Said she hadn't washed her
cheek since he kissed her!!! She has a lovely garden. Look in Yellow
Book, Dorset. Lots of hellebores at present.

Pam in Bristol