Old 07-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Mike

"The Tide regularly Ebbs and Flows, twice in every 24 hours". Can someone
please explain to me why tidal power has not been harnessed?

I can predict with 101% accuracy that the same will be happening in 10
years, 50 years, 1000 years time. Where is the doubt?

Mike

I look forward with great relish, to the 'Keepers', the 'Net Nannies' and
the 'Owners' of this newsgroup proving me wrong on the tidal flow subject
:-)))

Come on Sacha, your the 'cruising queen' having spent some time on the tide,
you are a 'Well' experienced sailor now. Your comments?

:-))