Old 08-03-2005, 04:55 AM
J Fortuna

Rita,
I don't really know Dendrobiums, so others can help you more with that, but
here are a couple of links to the basic info:
http://aos.org/aos/uploadedfiles/doc...redendrobe.pdf
http://aos.org/aos/uploadedfiles/doc...eddendrobe.pdf
Also, to search for more information, you can use the search terms
Dendrobium "culture sheet" or Dendrobium water light fertilizer and humidity
(since these terms are bound to be mentioned in a culture sheet).
Hope this helps,
Joanna

"Rita" wrote in message
m...
Hi, Does anyone have any feeding and care instructions on the Dendrobium
Orchid. I never had an orchid before. I want it to bloom again and don't
know how to take care of it. Thank you in advance, Rita