Old 08-03-2005, 09:34 AM
Loki

il Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:56:31 -0500, "Ken Anderson" ha scritto:

"GA Pinhead" wrote in message
Well, the site does suck... Nothing personal.

John!

Don't some people create a site, then hope that visitors will click on the
banner ads so that their site will make a buck? That might be Scott's true
aim.

Well I'm sorry, but what part of a banner ad forces anyone to click
on it? Have i missed some form of mind control - oh wait - that's
rabid consumerism isn't it. I missed that bus...

I surf with graphics off so often, that my browser has forgotten what
they are ... ;-)

--
Cheers,