Old 07-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Charlie Pridham

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from contains these words:

Big snip
when they aren't generating. The Ardrossan one I can see from here is
very, very rarely still.

Janet

There's a name that brings back many and strange memories of a previous
life! How the ferry copes goodness only knows we used to try and get in
there every couple of weeks and even in Summer it was something of a
pantomime. Last time I was there we sank one of their mooring boats, we did
rescue the crew!

I can not see why people are so anti wind turbines, farming carries on under
them, and when they are no longer required they are as quick to take down as
put up. (and yes I do live near turbines)
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk