Old 08-03-2005, 04:23 PM
jojo

how does it hurt birds? I understood (I'm not flaming you, just need
education)
that it only effected thinks with an exoskeleton?

thanks,
jojo

"Cowboy" wrote in message
Cindy wrote:
Amdro.

There's a new(er) product that my husband got last year, and it

eradicated
the ants for MONTHS. It's such a big help, I know, that I can't

remember
the name, but I need more and I believe they have it at HOme Depot, so

I'll
let you know when I get some. It's granules that you put on with a
spreader. It probably kills everything else in the yard too, which I

hate,
but I HATE FIRE ANTS MORE!! So!

Cindy

I've seen that - big red bag, all the farm and ranch stores and big
nursurys have it as well. It is rather specific - does hurt other
things, but not as much as some stuff. Amdro is good, but also deals a
blow to birds.

Cowby