Old 08-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Starlord

After cutting off all the useless crossposting, I have this to say ...
I live in the High Mojave Desert and I have carved out a small area of
almost useless dirt that didn't grow much more than tumbleweeds and now have
a good number of Iris, Iceplant, and other wild flowers I've gotten to grow.
This year I'm adding a area that'll have morning glorys growing and
blooming, at a time when the rest of the desert is a dead brown in color,
I'll have a splash of green with other colors mixed in. I've even found a
rare desert flower that come up last year and I've gotten it to keep on
growing and have protected it and promoted it's growing.

As far as you, one word ... "TROLL".

"The Cunning Linguist :Þ" wrote in message
I have a garden, it is right outside of my house

You have no garden.