Old 08-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Cereus-validus.....

The desert is a little less higher now that Hunter S. Thompson killed
himself.

"Starlord" wrote in message
All the rain water has at last soaked down and I'm able to walk around my
garden without sinking knee deep in hardpan. The Iris that didn't rot
from
all the rain and flooding are now sending up new fans and should have a
good
bloom time this year. I've even found a few canna that have deared to send
up a shoot. The biggest project is the setting up of my Morning Glory
corner
of the garden, this is where I've started planting special MG's I've
gotten.
A big buch of mixed seeds I planted on the back side of the garden area
are
already coming up.