Old 08-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Philip Lewis

Janet Baraclough writes:
Can anyone recommend a plant that would survive or even thrive with
just artificial light?

You're not going to leave the bathroom light on all the time, surely?

The OP could put a specialty light on a timer to give an 8-10 Hour
photo period... but with the "not much experience with plants"
comment, I think i'm with the folks who recommend plastic. (silk
is harder to wash and with high humidity, I expect the plants
will need cleaning once a month.)

--
be safe.
flip