Old 08-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Reel McKoi

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message

"Elaine T" wrote in message
om...
Cool. Thanks. I've managed to damage aquarium plants with a bit too
much PP so I'm not very fond of the stuff. I was planning to be more
careful with aquatic plants, particularly once I get some fish.

=======================
I drain them for a few hours beforehand, then soak then in PP overnight.
Works for me. So far haven't seen any damage done to new pond plants.

How much do you use?

About 1/4 tsp. in a 150 gallon kiddy pool. It doesn't take much as you
know. I also pour it all over the plant with a cup (use rubber gloves.)
If I'm doing less plants I of course use less, and use a smaller pool.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
To avoid seeing crossposts from ARJW/Jabriol