Old 08-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Azalea 'Christmas Cheer'

Anyone know anything about an azalea with 1/4-inch leaves, and
1/2 to 1 inch red flowers whose nursery moniker is 'Christmas
Cheer'? No other ID with it. It is a dwarf. I just bought one
for $4.99 at our local nursery (where they're 3 for $10, if I
wanted 3). This one has a short single trunk (1.5 inches at
base) with a gazillion stick branches coming out of it.
Hundreds of little red flowers. The whole thing stands 9
inches tall, most of that toothpick twigs with flowers at the
ends.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Gregory Brenden++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++