Old 08-03-2005, 11:49 PM
Rob Halgren

keith ;-) wrote:
Rob ,what about a isolation greenhouse:-) or maybe change Robs rules 1, 2 &
2a! :-(

My wife is already having slight ... let us not call them fits, quite
yet ... about the first greenhouse. I think I'm going to have to wait a
while before I build another one. Besides, I still have plenty of room
(there is space under the benches, and from the purlins, and...). No
danger of breaking rule 2. I am starting to run into a few issues with
rule 3, though. Guess I need to sell some.

Rob

2a) See rule 1
orchids, obtain more credit

LittlefrogFarm - Growing the plants Rob likes. )