Old 09-03-2005, 04:52 AM
Starlord

I've spent most of my life working for a living, that is after I got out of
the Army after a tour in Vietnam with the 4th Inf.Div.

As far as being Hip, I've always walked a pathway of my own. As it is now, I
spend many good clear nights ( as I did tonight ) setting up my Big
telescope on a street corner and offering free views of the Stars and
Planets. My "High" has always been reading, watching, writting Sci-Fi. So
what if I didn't know this guy whoever he was, I'd lay odds that I know of
people who you've never even heard of and who in my world pays a bigger part
than what's his name.

Was he a major grower/seller of Dahla's? I.Canna? or other plants?
Did he ever design and build a telescope as I have?
Did he ever write a Sci-Fi book and become well known for it?
Did he ever breed and show cats? ( I'm a well known Japanese Bobtail
breeder )

So before you go blowing smoke at someone who may not walk the same pathway
you do, you should stop and think that maybe they walk a pathway that you
know nothing of. I've seen some people die this last year that I think has
left this world poorer for their passing.

There's no fear or loathing in the High Mojave Desert, in fact it's the
other way around, what with the clear dark skys overhead, the Stars and
Planets are awesome to view.

"Cereus-validus....." wrote in message
om...
And you have the nerve to call yourself "Starlord".

Have you been living in a cave during your entire lifetime, you unhip
Neanderthal?