Old 09-03-2005, 05:00 AM
tennis maynard

Rob Halgren wrote:
keith ;-) wrote:

Rob ,what about a isolation greenhouse:-) or maybe change Robs rules
1, 2 &
2a! :-(

My wife is already having slight ... let us not call them fits, quite
yet ... about the first greenhouse. I think I'm going to have to wait a
while before I build another one. Besides, I still have plenty of room
(there is space under the benches, and from the purlins, and...). No
danger of breaking rule 2. I am starting to run into a few issues with
rule 3, though. Guess I need to sell some.

Rob

Perhaps Michelle is bribable, Rob...what if you bought her something
REALLY nice just before telling her you need a second greenhouse (lord
only knows how you could; from the pics the thing's enormous and would
hold 7000 - 10000 plants!)?