Old 09-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Ross Reid

"Ralph D." wrote:

I need to find a different place for buying reasonably priced Heirloom or
Open Pollinated tomato seeds with a large variety. The place that I was
buying from in the past sent my FIL 3 of 9 packs that did not germinate.
It's the first I've heard of issues with them and my own experience has been
good, but... until I see if his replacements make it I want to try someone
else.

Good places on the net are?

I have this place book marked, intending to try them but, have not
done so as yet. They do list a huge variety of tomatoes.
http://www.heirloomseeds.com/tomatoes.htm
Ross,
Southern Ontario, Canada.
New AgCanada Zone 5b
43º17.446' North
80º13.472' West
To email, remove the obvious from my address.