Old 09-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Romy Beeck

"Ralph D." wrote in message
I need to find a different place for buying reasonably priced Heirloom or
Open Pollinated tomato seeds with a large variety. The place that I was
buying from in the past sent my FIL 3 of 9 packs that did not germinate.
It's the first I've heard of issues with them and my own experience has
been
good, but... until I see if his replacements make it I want to try someone
else.

Good places on the net are?

I bought the first time last year from johnny's seed and had the best and
the most tomatos i have ever had. The kind i picked were hybrid red tall
vine big beef tomatos. I loved so much i just ordered more yesterday.
what really made me happy was everone said there tomatos were so bad last
year and i had the best ever.