Old 09-03-2005, 01:51 PM
The Cook

"Ralph D." wrote:

I need to find a different place for buying reasonably priced Heirloom or
Open Pollinated tomato seeds with a large variety. The place that I was
buying from in the past sent my FIL 3 of 9 packs that did not germinate.
It's the first I've heard of issues with them and my own experience has been
good, but... until I see if his replacements make it I want to try someone
else.

Good places on the net are?

Here is another source. I have never ordered from them so have no
idea about the seeds or service. Hope this is not the one you have
been ordering from since you did not say. Also no idea where you are
located.

http://www.heirloomtomatoes.net/

--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."