Old 09-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Bob

If there's one you can recommend, I'll try it. I didn't have luck with the
weed 'n feed approach, but then again I only tried it for one year. Thanks.

-Bob

"David Smith" wrote in message

"Cindy" wrote in message
news

"Bob" wrote in message
Cool, so it sounds like I'm on the right track. I should be able to rig
my own with a washcloth and a 3ft wooden rod. I'll see how it that
works.

-Bob

The spray bottle works great, that's what I use.

Why not just get the herbicide designed for the grass you want to survive,
I have Bermuda lawn and a similar problem to yours, more weeds than lawn
grass. I put out a pre-emergent and sprayed with a post emergent one
year and the deals down, great lawn. For what it's worth

David