Old 09-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Reel McKoi

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
I've got a better idea. Stop referring to him. I was doing really well

by
killing anything crossposted to rec.ponds and alt.religion (OK, ponds
_could_ be a religion, but there's still not enough genuine crossover that
I'd miss much). Now you've dragged him back with a different set of
cross-postings.

I don't SEE any cross-posting in OE6 when I post here. How can that be?
When I see them I remove them. I can't remove them if I don't see them. Am
I missing something? Can it be the newsserver? All I see in the newsgroup
section of THIS POST is rec.ponds.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Shared-Secrets is not an anonymous remailer,