Old 09-03-2005, 03:42 PM
jane

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:06:59 +0000, Alan Gould
wrote:

~In article , jane jane@moonrose
~.demonmapson.co.uk writes
~~Alan says 'pressure treated'
~~The RHS books fail to mention it and it didn't Google
~~
~I find this quite astonishing, given Alan is organic... but yes, you
~can tuck plastic down the sides of the wood to keep moisture in the
~bed and stop it being in constant contact with the wood. I suspect
~tacks or a staple gun would be handy in order to get it to stay put!
~
~
~Not this Alan! I use raised beds without any side supports.

Oops I meant Alan Titchmarsh :-) :-)

Sorry for any confusion...

--
jane